Friday, April 22, 2011

You've Come a Long Way, Baby: Laundry Room

A view of our new house, past and present. A reminder of how far we've come, and a morale-booster for the upcoming weekend of work.


This one isn't exactly dramatic, but I figured since we hadn't had an installment of this series for awhile, it was time. 


The tile is the main improvement. As you may remember from this picture here...


...the tile was painted orange. "Finish scraping LR tile" was something I was all too happy to cross of my to-do list last weekend. (LR= laundry room.) 

Ahead for this room: floor refinishing, new washer/dryer hook-up, painting the cabinets (I'm thinking a nutty shade of white) and giving them some new hardware. That's the plan, at least!

I'm hoping for some good weather this weekend so we can get started on another very important and exciting project: my garden. I've got a box full of asparagus crowns eager to be put in the ground... hello, weather gods, are you listening?

Happy Friday.

            

1 comments:

Becky said...

My garden is ready to be planted so I know how ya feel. Hope you have beautiful skies and gentle breezes this weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to chime in here. Your comments make my day. Let's do our best to keep the snarkiness at bay and be a happy, friendly place in the interwebs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails