Friday, March 30, 2012

Scenes


Raspberry
 I knew those mid-seventies sunny days we had last week couldn't last. I'm almost relieved. I wasn't ready for lilacs in March.

The weather was perfect, really. Just enough to green up everyone's lawn and pop up snowdrops and crocuses, and get the daffodils well underway. Just enough to give us hope for the remaining few weeks of mid-forties/low-fifties we have left.

Crocus

Daffodils
See how green everything is? Yes. I like it this way. I have seedlings in my cold frame, and tomorrow Patrick and I are planning to cut some more sod off my garden. Last year, I planted an 18 x 20 square of it. This year, 24 x 40. Yee doggies.

Petecat
Never mind that it's supposed to snow, just, never mind.

Psst! Click here to subscribe to the feed!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I love your plans and ambition! Can't wait to see all.

Post a Comment

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to chime in here. Your comments make my day. Let's do our best to keep the snarkiness at bay and be a happy, friendly place in the interwebs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails