Friday, March 18, 2011

As you can see

(Click to enlarge)

This is what I've been doing. It isn't particularly productive, or practical, but oh, is it fun.

Right now, my reality consists of moving boxes, dealing with accumulated stuff, broken wine glasses, one increasingly chaotic house (Binghamton) and the kind of dirt you encounter when you pull long-stationary furniture away from the wall. Poring through beautiful images is the perfect antidote.

Where do you go when you need to escape reality? What's your favorite source for inspiring decor images?

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm doing battle with the stairwell tonight, and I'm bringing my war face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to chime in here. Your comments make my day. Let's do our best to keep the snarkiness at bay and be a happy, friendly place in the interwebs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails